Get to know the Brave Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Sunsetting support for Windows 7 and 8/8.1
- Switch to Brave from Firefox
- Why is Brave asking to use the "confidential information" in my Keychain [macOS]?
- How do I download and install Brave?
- What is the difference between Nightly, Dev, Beta and Release builds?
- How do I install Brave on Linux using the terminal?
- How do I use Brave Translate?
- What does "Copy clean link" mean?
- How do I set Brave to be my Default Browser?
- How do I set my default search engine?
- What extensions are built into Brave?
- How can I add extensions to Brave?
- How do I import or export browsing data?
- How do I use Brave Sidebar?
- How do I delete my data in Brave?
- How Do I Clear Cookies And Site Data In Brave?
- Group Policy
- How do I change my Privacy Settings?
- What is a Private Window with Tor Connectivity?
- What is a Private Window?
- How safe is a Private window?
- Do Private Windows make me anonymous to my service provider?
- What does Brave remove from the Chromium engine?
- Why did my antivirus flag Brave?
New Tab Page
Fix common problems
- What do the connection error codes mean?
- Why isn't Brave updating automatically on Windows?
- How do I fix file download errors?
- How do I fix page crashes and other page loading errors?
- How do I stop extensions from changing my settings?
- How do I turn "Do Not Track" on or off?