How do I customize and use Cards on the New Tab Page? Follow
Cards allow you to connect to and interact with various services directly from your New Tab Page (NTP). Cards appear on the right side of the NTP and the widget itself can be enabled or disabled from the Customize menu, or by clicking the
Edit Cards option below the stack.
Add or Hide individual cards in the stack
Edit Cards option allows you to show or hide individual cards on in the widget. If a card is currently hidden, click
Add under the relevant card to add it to the stack. If a card is already in the stack, click
Hide to remove it.
Connecting cards to your accounts
Before cards can be used, you must grant them access to the account associated with the card. Note that the Brave Rewards card does not require authentication and will automatically display your estimated earnings and tips/contributions for the month.
Gemini’s integration with the Brave Browser allows you to execute your trades on the Gemini Exchange directly from the trading widget right when you open Brave. To connect to your Gemini account:
- Add the Gemini card to the stack and select it on your NTP
- Click Connect to Gemini
- You will be directed to the Gemini login page -- login to your Gemini account here.
- Once connected, you will be able to view your balance, trade or make a deposit directly from Brave
Connecting the Binance card allows you to deposit, buy and convert funds/transactions on your Binance account directly from the browser. To connect your Binanace account:
- Add the Binance card to the stack and select it on your NTP
- Click on Connect.
- You will be directed to the Binance login page -- login to your Binance account here.
- You will be asked to generate an API key -- this is required to link your account to the widget
- Once connected, swap between views/actions using the options a the top of the widget
The Crypto.com card allows you to view market changes, events, trade crypto and check your account balance(s) all inside the widget. To connect your Crypto.com account:
- Add the Crypto.com card to the stack and select it on your NTP:
- Click on Buy Bitcoin and you will be redirected to the cyrpto.com authentication page.
- Login and grant the widget access to your cyrpto.com account.
- Once logged in, use the options at the top of the widget to view crypto market prices:
Connecting the FTX card to your FTX account allows you to view market data and convert crypto directly from the widget on the New Tab Page. To connect your FTX account:
- Add the FTX card to the stack and select it on your NTP:
- You will be redirected and prompted to login to your FTX account.
- Once authorization is granted, use the options at the top of the widget to view market data, convert cypto on your account, and review your FTX account data