You're getting the "Aw, Snap" error instead of a webpage because Brave is having problems loading.
Reload the page
At the top left in the address bar, click the Reload icon
Check your internet connection
Make sure your computer is connected to Wi-Fi or a wired network and try reloading the tab with the error.
Clear your cache
Brave might have information stored that's stopping the page from loading.
Open the page in an Incognito window:
- On your computer, open Brave
- At the top right, click the Menu icon
- Select New Private Window.
- In the Private window, try opening the page. If it opens, clear your cache and cookies.
How to clear your cache and cookies:
- At the top right, click the Menu icon → More tools→ Clear browsing data.
- At the top, select All time.
- Select Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data. Deselect the other types of data.
- Click Clear data.
- Try reloading the tab with the error.
Still have questions?
If you would like to request further assistance, get more information or this article didn't address your issue, please reach out to us on our Brave Community website.