Your computer uses the language you chose when you first set up your device. To change your language in Brave:
- Launch Brave and open the Menu:
- Go to
Settings --> Additional Settings --> Language
- Click the drop-down arrow to reveal the
- Find the language you want to use.
- Optional: If you don't see the language you want, click
Add languages. Click the language you want, then click
- Next to the language you want, click the three dots icon ("more") .
- Choose how you want to use this language.
Note: Not every language works with your computer's menus.
Change spell check language
- Open the Menu:
- In the
- Choose the languages you want to use for spell check.
Remove a language
Settings → Advanced.
- In the
- Next to the language you want to remove, click
More → Delete
Still have questions?
If you would like to request further assistance, get more information or this article didn't address your issue, please reach out to us on our Brave Community website.