How do I print from Brave? Follow
Print from a standard printer
To set up your printer, follow your printer manufacturer's instructions.
- On your computer, open Brave.
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- Print using one of the following methods:
- Select Menu —> Print...
File > Print.
- Using a Keyboard Shortcut:
Windows & Linux:
Ctrl + p
⌘ + p
- In the window that appears, select the destination and change any print settings you want.
- When ready, click
Troubleshoot printing problems
If your computer is having problems with printing, try the following steps.
Note: If you’re using your computer and printer at work or school, your network might have printing restrictions. For more help, contact your administrator.
Step 1: Check power & connections
Make sure that:
- Your computer is turned on and connected to the Internet
- Your printer is turned on
Step 2: Make sure your printer is set up correctly
If you’re having trouble setting it up, contact your printer manufacturer. You can also try searching for similar issues on the internet with your printer’s model keyword.
Step 3: Fix common problems
Troubleshoot a regular (classic) printer
Your printer was first set up using a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer. Make sure that same computer is turned on.
Delete & re-add your printer
- Delete your printer from your computer, then re-add it:
- Open Brave
- Go to the Brave list of printers
- Delete any duplicate printers from the list
- Delete your printer from the list
- Set up your printer by reinstalling any relevant software
Check if your printer driver is up to date
For instructions, check the manual that came with your printer or contact the printer manufacturer.