Brave Wallet automatically adds the most popular assets and tokens available, but in some cases a token may not be visible in your Portfolio. You can manually add a custom token so it's visible in your list of assets.
Click on the main menu ( ), choose Wallet. Alternatively, you can enter brave://wallet in your address bar.
Find the Visible Assets icon near the top-right of the page.
Click on the Available Assets option at the top.
You will see a list of pre-filled token options available. If your token is not included, please use the Add custom asset option.
You will be prompted for the information below. Select Add when finished.
- Select Network: The blockchain network the asset is located on, such as Ethereum or Solana.
- Token Name: The name of the asset.
- Token Address: This is the contract address for the asset or token.
- Token Symbol: The identifier for the asset or token, it is usually 3 or 4 letters in length.
- Decimals of precision ID: This is usually 18.