NFT discovery automatically detects NFTs owned by your wallet addresses and shows them in your portfolio. However, if you are unable to see a desired NFT, you may need to import it manually.
Click on the main menu ( ), choose Wallet. Alternatively, you can enter brave://wallet in your address bar.
Select the NFTs tab under the Portfolio balance.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Import NFT.
You will be prompted for the information below. Select Add when finished.
- Token Address: This is the contract address for the NFT project.
- Select Network: The blockchain network the NFT was minted/purchased on, such as Ethereum or Solana.
- Token Name: The name of the NFT project.
- Token Symbol: The identifier for a NFT project, it is usually 3 or 4 letters in length.
- Token ID: The specific id number, usually unique to your NFT. (only for ERC-721)