- In your browser, visit
brave://wallet, click the wallet icon ( ), or select
Main Menu --> Walletto view the Brave Wallet page.
- Select “send” in the wallet panel or expanded wallet view. You can find the “send” section in the bottom middle of the wallet panel, or on the right side of the expanded wallet view (which can be found by clicking the arrows at the top left of the wallet panel or by visiting
brave://wallet/crypto/portfolioin the URL bar)
Wallet panel (left) and expanded view (right) shown below
- Select the network and account you want to make the transaction with. By default, the transaction will be started on your currently selected account and network. Switching networks will change the list of available assets (based on the assets you have in that account and on that network).
Network selection (left) and account selection (right) shown below
- Select the asset and the amount you wish to send. If you don’t see the asset you’re trying to send, you may need to add it to your wallet manually or check other accounts and networks. You can always check the expanded portfolio view for a more detailed view of the assets you hold across different accounts and networks.
- Enter the address of the recipient. We recommend that you copy and paste the transaction rather than type it by hand. This helps to avoid mistakes and potential loss of funds. Another best practice is to check the first and last four digits of the address, once it’s been pasted, alongside where it was copied from to make sure it matches. If it’s a large transaction, it may also be wise to first send a test transaction to confirm it’s going to the right place.
- Confirm the transaction. Once ready, double check the address one last time and review the transaction fees. If everything looks correct, confirm the transaction to post it to the blockchain and initiate the transfer.